The show has a line-up to rival Glastonbury. Here’s what to expect.
- Katy Perry: Giving the first performance of her comeback song Chained To The Rhythm.
- Beyonce: Not officially confirmed – but her dad says she’s performing, so it must be true.
- Adele: Likely to be singing her current single, Water Under The Bridge.
- The Weeknd and Daft Punk: This is Daft Punk’s first performance in three years. Will White House press secretary Sean Spicer be more impressed than last time?
- Chance The Rapper
- Alicia Keys and Maren Morris
- Bruno Mars: Appearing with Prince’s side-project The Time, whose music inspired Uptown Funk.
- Little Big Town, Demi Lovato, Andra Day and Tori Kelly: Performing a tribute to the Bee Gees. Let’s hope it’s not as excruciating as it sounds.
- Lady Gaga and Metallica: Strange though this collaboration sounds, Gaga used to be the singer in a Led Zeppelin tribute band, so it could just work.
- Sturgill Simpson
- Lukas Graham
- John Legend and Cynthia Erivo: Performing a memorial to musicians who have died in the past year.
- Anderson .Paak and A Tribe Called Quest
- Keith Urban and Carrie Underwood
- Kelsea Ballerini
- William Bell and Gary Clark Jr
Other performers are likely to be announced in the run-up to the show, and there are usually a few surprises on the night itself.