Two Kids lose their lives in fire outbreak in Limbe (graphic images)

1

The incident happened at about 1am last night.

Burnt kid
Burnt kid

“The mother of the kids left the house earlier in the evening and left the kids under the care of their young uncle. The young uncle took them out later that evening, got them food and brought them back to their house while he left for another place with the intention to come back later and check on them. At the time there was a continuous electrical outages. Too bad he only came back at about 1am the next day to notice that the house was already inflamed with the two kids still in it. It is assumed that the continuous electrical outages had caused a spark that ignited fire which later got to the gas bottle which intensified the tragedy”Karawa Diary talked to someone in the neighbourhood he explained.

Kids buried
Kids buried

The remains of the kids where buried earlier today and the house is down to ashes. May their souls rest in peace.

1 COMMENT

What do you think?